Challenging Entry Level Automation Role
Does this sound like your idea of a great job?
- A support role that that puts you at the cutting edge of technology (Rockwell Automation).
- Researching solutions and problem solving in partnership with a sales team to solve complex customer issues.
- Educating our customers about the technology that will make them more successful in their businesses.
- The opportunity to work for a stable company with job growth potential.
If so, Kirby Risk has an opportunity for you as an entry level Automation Specialist in Central Illinois.
The focus of this role is to engage with the sales team to provide value added solutions which drive sales growth through vendor programs, product selection, support tools, and other training materials. Emphasis is also placed upon promoting and generating sales of all automation products by analyzing the automation market, identifying automation projects, making sales calls, and providing technical assistance to the distributor sales force. The incumbent will be responsible for sales of all Rockwell Automation and peripheral products, with specific emphasis on Allen Bradley products.
Want to know if you are a good fit? If so, you will meet the following criteria:
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel proficiency)
- Communication Skills: Good technical writing skills, ability to explain complex concepts in layman's terms and good email etiquette.
- EET or MET Associates Degree minimum, or 3 to 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience working for an Integrator or experience installing Industrial Controls.
- Be familiar with factory plant floors and equipment (PLC, Drives, HMI).
Be interested in the world of Industrial Automation Consultation and the Internet of Things (IoT) in a Manufacturing Setting.