Dedicated to building relationships with our employees and customers.
Power Control Specialist in Indianapolis!
We are looking for a highly motivated technical specialist with strong consultative and interpretive skills, who will take pride in developing market leading Allen-Bradley Power Control Solutions.
If you are able and willing to commit to a career path, team environment, and training program to become a trusted expert in your area of focus and drive growth in market share, then Kirby Risk has a role for you as our next Power Control Specialist in Indianapolis.
Want to know if you are a good fit? You must:
- Have College level coursework and/or equivalent 4 + years relevant work experience
- Possess 3+ years electrical/power distribution products and applications experience; familiarity with motor control and factory automation products
- Be a self-starter, deadline driven, and well organized with solid interpersonal and communication skills, along with a keen eye for detail.
- Interpretation of electrical diagrams a plus!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interpretation and evaluation of customer provided documents (Plans & Specifications)
- Creating Proposals for both Industrial & Contractor customers
- Designing & Configuring Motor Control Centers using manufacturers software
- Analyzing and providing alternate solutions that provide high value for customers
- Developing and broadening knowledge of all vendor products related to power control system configuration
- Developing and maintaining accurate, timely communications with internal and external customers for the optimal coordination of products and services
Interested in learning more? Call 317-347-5848 or email Careers@KirbyRisk.com
To be considered for this position, please apply online by September 30, 2020
" Electrical Supply and Distribution is the best kept secret in the job market."
Testimonial / Quote
My experience with Kirby Risk has been very satisfying. The welcoming atmosphere first starting out along with room to grow with any job opportunity. It is rare for a company to have this many dedicated employees that have been here for 20 years or more.
Sales Support – Branch 23
Kirby Risk is committed to creating an environment where employees, customers and vendors can expect to be treated with respect and tolerance. This focus on teamwork is essential in providing responsive customer service which ensures our competitive edge.
Employee Education and Career Development
Kirby Risk encourages its employees to learn more about their jobs, the company and possiblities for career advancement through the following: (some requirements and qualifications may apply)
- Product Training
- Education Assistance
- Employee Development
- Internal Job Postings
Depending on the position and schedule, Kirby Risk offers the following benefits:
- Profit Sharing
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Purchase Discount
- Runzheimer Car Program
- Short Term Disability
- Medical and Dental Insurance, Optional Vision Coverage